Anne & Henry Zarrow Foundation Scholarship

Available to US citizens and international students who have graduated from an Oklahoma high school, must have filed for FAFSA and recieve PELL grant funds (or the equivalent if a non-US Citizen). Each first time candidate must write and submit an essay explaining their education and career goals and why assistance is needed and have an original, signed and dated letter of recommendation from a teacher, employer or clergy member. Recipient must be enrolled in 9 or more credit hours (if enrolled in the Summer, 3 hours) and maintain at least a 2.5 GPA. Recipients may reapply for the award by submitting an application and FAFSA for the following academic year as long as the appropriate criteria is met until graduation with an Associates degree.