Ann Strong Anthony Doctoral Scholarship
Established by Ann’s husband, Alan Anthony, the Ann Strong Anthony Doctoral Scholarship is for TCC Nursing Faculty seeking doctoral degrees. Dr. Anthony was the Dean of the TCC Nursing program. While earning her doctoral degree, she was diagnosed with cancer. Ann Anthony did a great job expanding and improving the Nursing Program at TCC. She was an exceptional person who was loved by everyone who knew her. She was also hard working, a great teacher and a role model for the faculty she oversaw and the students she taught.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a member of TCC Nursing faculty seeking a doctoral degree?
- Name of institution for doctoral degree:
- Start date of doctoral degree (semester and year):
- Expected completion date (semester and year):
- Please write a paragraph about your education and career goals. Limit your response to 200 words.